Paprikash: "Hungarian Cuisine in Chicago" Top 5 Page for this destination Paprikash-CLOSED Tip by rmdw
Paprikash-CLOSED, Chicago: 6 reviews and 6 photos
Dlandt introduced me to this fabulous restaurant. It has a great ethnic feel to it and great tasting Hungarian food. If you're going there for dinner be sure to arrive by 5:30pm or else you'll be waiting a long time!
Address: 5210 W Diversey Avenue Chicago, IL 60639
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Diversey and Laramie
More Restaurants in Chicago (46)
More Reviews (33)
- See All 48 Hours in Chicago
- See All Getting help at O'Hare
- See All Movies that have been set in Chicago
- See All Great chocolate right from the factory!
- A great pub in North Chicago
rmdw's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels