"Kegs & The Cellar" Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Off The Beaten Path Tip by Nixter01
Nottingham Off The Beaten Path: 39 reviews and 76 photos
Down here in the cellar you will find the old 'Cock-Fighting ' pit, a relic of the days when gambling and drinking went hand in hand. Beer baiting was also reportedly held in this room to. Now it is used as the main cellar for the pubs many beer kegs, as seen below.
More Off The Beaten Path in Nottingham (24)
More Reviews (37)
- See All Nottingham Forest Football Club
- See All Tales Of Robin Hood
- See All Mayor Of Nottingham
- Bright Lights & Pickpockets
- See All Party Til You Drop !
Nixter01's Related Pages
Have you been to Nottingham?Share Your Travels