"CARLSBERG :)" Carlsberg Brewery Tip by ginte
Carlsberg Brewery, Copenhagen: 33 reviews and 67 photos
I am sure, that almost everyone knows this name of a beer :) If you visit Carlsberg Visitors Centre, you'll see Carlsberg's first brewery from 1847 including the stables, also lots of exhibitions illustrating the history of the breweries as well as past and present production of beer.
After the visit there will be an opportunity to taste a Carlsberg product :) (for free)
Address: Gamle (Gl.) Carlsberg Vej 11
Directions: Frederiksberg (not far from the Zoo)
othercontact: Tuesday - Sunday 10am-4pm
Phone: +45 33271314/ 33271282
More Things to Do in Copenhagen (14)
More Reviews (28)
- See All Pharmacy 24 hours
- See All Food in supermarkets
- See All Transportation
- See All Tivoli
- See All Smoking
- See All Huge department store
- See All Ice skating outdoor
- You can find almost everything you need
- Hotel CAB INN Scandinavia
- During a year of living there - no any...
Been to Copenhagen?Share your travels with the world!
ginte's Related Pages
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels