"Old Polish interiors and food" Top 5 Page for this destination Market Square - Rynek Glowny Tip by matcrazy1
Market Square - Rynek Glowny, Krakow: 130 reviews and 221 photos
There is old-Polish restaurant on the first floor of famous Wierzynek restaurant or better to say restaurants.
There are five dining rooms/halls there. Each in a little different style:
- Columnar Room,
- Room of Wierzynek,
- Clock Room,
- Knight's Room,
- Room of the Tatra Mountains.
Address: Rynek Glowny 15, 31-008 Krakow
Directions: On the Market Square - it's southern wall, on SE corner (almost in... Grodzka Street).
othercontact: fax: +48 (12) 422 12 96
Phone: +48 (12) 292 10 88
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels