"Ceiling of Wierzynek Cafe" Top 5 Page for this destination Market Square - Rynek Glowny Tip by matcrazy1
Market Square - Rynek Glowny, Krakow: 130 reviews and 221 photos
Look up at amazing ceiling of Wierzynek Cafe. It's made of numerous, longitudinal, wooden pales. They are manually carved and partly painted. Ceilings of such kind are typical for rich, old family houses in Krakow. Hmm... a lot of work and great effect, I must admit.
Address: Rynek Glowny 15, 31-008 Krakow
Directions: On the Market Square - it's southern wall, on SE corner (almost in... Grodzka Street).
othercontact: fax: +48 (12) 422 12 96
Phone: +48 (12) 292 10 88
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels