Bar/restaurant: "Happy Hour every day, strongest cocktails in town" Karlsruhe Nightlife Tip by World-travel
Karlsruhe Nightlife: 52 reviews and 71 photos
If you want to go to a really cool place in karlsruhe you should check out the Lehner´s. They have a nice Biergarten, where you can sit out pretty long in summer and see many people coming and going. It is the central place in Karlsruhe concerning the Biergarten, pubs and bars.
But the best are the cocktails, every day from 22.30 to 1am all cocktails cost only half of the price. I would advice you to have a Long island Ice tea. It is half a liter and quiet strong. But be there in time the place is packed after 22.30.
They also have good beer and food.
Dress Code: Normally there is no control, maybe sometimes on the weekends they have to close it because it´´s too crowded.
Address: At Ludwigsplatz, tram station Europaplatz
Directions: City Centre, close to Europapaplatz and the warehouse Postgallerie
More Reviews (29)
- See All Internet cafe
- See All Congress centre
- See All Cheapest bakery in town
- See All Having a meal like the Knights in the...
- See All In the centre of Karlsruhe
- Don´t forget your sun glasses
- Ending up at the last stop
- Don´t expect to much service
- A boat trip should be sth else
- See All Itýs like a living room, you feel...
- Best tram system in the world
- Carting on Schumachers footsteps
World-travel's Related Pages
Have you been to Karlsruhe?Share Your Travels