"Details of the chapel" Top 5 Page for this destination Basilica of St Mary - Kosciol Mariacki Tip by matcrazy1
Basilica of St Mary - Kosciol Mariacki, Krakow: 124 reviews and 234 photos
Pay attention on architectural details of chapels inside basilica. Don't they look amazing?
History, history, a lot of history. No wonder - King's city of Krakow was the capitol of Poland, the most powerful European country loooong time ago (16-17th century).
If you are interested take more time and buy detailed guide book to basilica available in English, German and French in ticket office.
Address: plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Directions: NE corner of the Main Market Square
Phone: 48 58 301 39 82
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels