"Opening of the Great Altar" Top 5 Page for this destination Basilica of St Mary - Kosciol Mariacki Tip by matcrazy1
Basilica of St Mary - Kosciol Mariacki, Krakow: 124 reviews and 234 photos
Visit the basilica on a workday just before noon to see the opening of the Great Altar. Entrance for visitors from right wing of the basilica.
The wings are covered with relief scenes from the life of the Holy Family as you can see om my picture. At the base of the altarpiece one finds the family tree of the Virgin Mary's.
Address: Main altar of the basilica of the Virgin Mary's
Directions: NE corner of the Main Market Square
Phone: +48 58 301 39 82
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels