Art Gallery Hotel - Fushion Cafe: "Pan-Asian Sushi Brunch" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Restaurant Tip by mariocibelli
Florence Restaurants: 635 reviews and 655 photos
Best-kept secret in Florence. Great eleganat buffet festuring pan-asian cuisine and sushi (almost all you can eat). Fantastic desserts, such as green tea tiramisu (take it when you see it as they go fast!!)
The Fusion Bar presents a blend of Mediterranean and Japanese cultures. The menus change continuously incorporating delicate combinations of flavors and colors.
Favorite Dish: Green Tea Tiramis¨
Excellent selesction of asian teas
Fresh salmon roe
Address: Art Gallery Hotel - via del Oca
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Ponte Vecchio, in the little piazza behind the Alitalia office.
Brunch is Saturday and Sunday 1 to 330 PM
More Restaurants in Florence (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels