"See the old citycentre by foot" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Transportation Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Transportation: 24 reviews and 34 photos
Arnhem citycentre is not that big and even taking a part of the wonderful park Sonsbeek could be connected to a great walk around. Start - if I might suggest - could be the old market, where parking normally is quite possible for cars. Coming in by train also has it's connecting to a circular walk that shows all the highlights of Arnhem centre. If interested, please contact me and I will tell you all about the things that can be done and ... even might be your tourguide for the day.
More Transportation in Arnhem (1)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels