"The "Singels", a green circle around the centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Things to Do Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Things to Do: 153 reviews and 231 photos
Where once there used to be the old city wall and around that the defensive canal, now-a-days cars are running along the circular road around Arnhem centre. One way against the clocks direction. But luckely Arnhem made this road wide and the middle part green. Trees and flowerbeds, as well as fields with ponds and especially wonderful fountains.
More Reviews (56)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels