"Walk the way...If i Could walk that way..." Top 5 Page for this destination South Bank Tip by sourbugger
South Bank, London: 96 reviews and 210 photos
The "South Bank" is a fascinating area, and I must have seen nearly all of it over years.
I was quite impressed recently by a little booklet that draws together much of the history and architecture places of interest in one well-wriiten and planned piece.
The walk begins at the Houses of Parliament, and zig-zags it way through the South Bank area.
You can download the walk from the following website, or get a copy of "Walk the way" booklet through them.
Address: Waterloo, SE1
Directions: Waterloo tube
Phone: +44 20 7202 6918
More Reviews (218)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels