Pulau Bidadari's souvenir shop: "The shell seekers" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Shopping Tip by ukirsari
Pulau Seribu Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Just remember a romantic novel by Rosamunde Pilcher "The shells seekers". So many shells are sold here. Plus t-shirt, hat and umbrella embroded "Pulau Bidadari".
What to buy: I just looking :) The shells are fantastic, but I do like to collect and seek by my own at the beaches!
What to pay: About Rp 50,000 if you want to buy
More Reviews (49)
- Ask the entrance fee ticket
- See All The ruins and its history
- Alto cumulus, cumulus nimbus and moonson
- See All The algae and reefs
- See All Archeological sites
- See All Tug O' war
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Pulau Seribu?Share Your Travels