Boston Market: "Originally there was only Chicken in Boston" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Restaurant Tip by grandmaR

United States of America Restaurants: 341 reviews and 660 photos

Restaurant from the car
      Restaurant from the car
      Interior of Baltimore store
      Ordering line
      My daughter and granddaughter at Boston Market
    by grandmaR

I first became aware of Boston Chicken about 10 years ago. It is a kind of a cross between a chain cafeteria and a fast food place. Shortly after I saw the first Boston Chicken, they changed their name to Boston Market.

You can eat in the restaurant, but the food is marketed for you to get a whole dinner and then take it home to eat.

There is one Boston Market that is in Crofton in a building that used to be a Roy Rogers and it has a drive-in (pictured), but most that I've seen you have to get out of your car and go in.

Favorite Dish: The last time I ate there, it was a Saturday where I had been to see my mom and I got meatloaf (which I love but very seldom get), mac and cheese (sort of gouey here), and creamed spinach (which I don't make because it is too much trouble, but reminds me very much of my mom's homemade spinach soup).

I love all the vegetables that are available here - it is hard to choose.

I got lemonade to drink.

If there is a weakness in the menu it is in the dessert end. I like my desserts. I sometimes get one of the apple side things for dessert. Otherwise all they have are cookies.

Address: 1070 Route 3 North, Gambrills, MD 21054
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Most Boston Markets are in New England, with other restaurants in Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Florida, California, North Carolina, the mid Atlantic and around the Great Lakes.
Phone: 800-365-7000
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

“" adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to United States of America?