"By bus to the Atlantic coast" Top 5 Page for this destination By Bus Tip by SirRichard
By Bus, Cadiz: 8 reviews and 8 photos
There is no train along the coast from Cadiz till Gibraltar, so if you wanna visit the famous "Costa de la Luz" beaches (unless U rent a car) you will have to use buses.
There are basically 2 companies:
- Transportes Comes, based at a tall building in the western extreme of the harbour. Buses to all the coastal villages, several each day. Sevilla too.
- Los Amarillos. Buses to the north coast and some other villages. They depart from Canalejas Park, in front (middle) of the harbour.
For timetables, look at the web below.
More Reviews (68)
- See All Pazza Mina Ice Creams
- See All Sundays Fleamarket
- See All Punta de San Felipe
- See All Santa Cueva church
- See All 1812 Constitution
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Cadiz?Share Your Travels