"10am rush at Times Square" Berjaya Times Square Tip by city_guy
Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur: 26 reviews and 42 photos
Honestly, this picture was taken around 10.00AM on a Sunday morning there. The mall is only 50% complete, but knowing the general Malaysian past time, mall~lepaking (like a mall-rat) they were there before the rest of KL.
In the picture you will see the main entrance to Times Square. It offers you 12 floors of pure mad shopping and the mall will be fully functional by March 2004.
What to buy: General mall things.
What to pay: Depends on what you are after.
Address: No 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Directions: Located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's central business distict. Behind Sungai Wang Plaza, Imbi Plaza. Next to Pudu Prison or Club De Vegas.
More Shopping in Kuala Lumpur (8)
More Reviews (70)
- See All KL to Penang Island
- See All The Haze (Smog)
- See All By the road...
- See All Zouk Kuala Lumpur
- See All Local Chinese Beauties!
- See All Proton 'GEN-2' - Latest Malaysian Made...
- See All Putrajaya Main PM office
- See All Watch the Lanterns over your head
- See All World Power Boat Championship
- Hotel opposite Times Square
- Beware of 'Taxi Touts' on arrival at...
Been to Kuala Lumpur?Share your travels with the world!
city_guy's Related Pages
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels