"Operation Market Garden" Top 5 Page for this destination National Liberation Museum Tip by danitsja_nl
National Liberation Museum, Nijmegen: 4 reviews and 3 photos
This operation took place between September the 17th and 27th 1944. The aim of this operation: Secure the Bridges near Eindhoven, Grave, Nijmegen and Arnhem.
Canadian Honorary Cemetery
More than 2600 soldiers rest here, not only Canadian soldiers but also British, Belgians and even a few Russians are buried in this cemetery
Address: Wylerbaan 4, Groesbeek
More Things to Do in Nijmegen (16)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Sancho Tapas in Nijmegen
- See All Indoor ice skateing
- See All The International Nijmegen Four Days...
- See All Hotel on the river quay
- See All Bridge walk
- See All Holland casino Nijmegen
danitsja_nl's Related Pages
Have you been to Nijmegen?Share Your Travels