Hilton Hotel.: "HILTON on Princes Wharf." Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Hotel Tip by kiwi
New Zealand Hotels: 302 reviews and 273 photos
Luxurious Style hotel with rooms and apartments available.
The restaurant "White" is wonderfully placed so patrons get superb harbour views while dining.
Board and Convention facilities available.
Unique Qualities: This hotel is build on a wharf, therefore you are right out on the harbour. Arrival and Departure lounges for Cruise ships are here too.
Very special location and anyone would enjoy this lovely, albeit costly, hotel.
Address: Princes Wharf, 147 Quay Street, Auckland.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Princes Wharf, 147 Quay Street, Auckland.
More Hotels in New Zealand (3)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Canoe Regatta
- See All Free Wifi around NZ
- See All Camping on Side of Road
- See All Nakedbus.com Cheapest travel around NZ.
- See All Visit White Island an active volcano.
- See All Beer unique to New Zealand
- See All No such thing as a short-beaked kiwi.
- See All Bungy Jump at the home of all Bungy!!
- See All The ladies' Bra Fence.
- See All Between Hamilton and Rotorua
- Respect the Sun's Powers at all times!
Been to New Zealand?Share your travels with the world!
kiwi's Related Pages
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels