Hotel Playa Sol: "Beautiful Hotel Resort on the Costa Brava" Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Hotel Tip by deecat
Spain Hotels: 302 reviews and 357 photos
1. Cadaques in the daytime
2. Cadaques at night
3. Swimming pool at Hotel Playa Sol in Cadaques
In Cadaque, we stayed at the Playa Sol Hotel. This hotel has a wonderful location snuggled in a cove facing the bay of Cadaques.
This is a family-owned hotel. The Llado family has owned and managed it for thirty five years. It's obvious from the way the hotel is kept that the family has great pride in their creation.
At the front of the hotel, there is a terrace with spectacular views of the sea. If possible, ask for a room with a sea-view and a terrace.
The hotel is air conditioned, has in-suite baths, and a restaurant. There are 50 rooms, and the breakfast buffet is extra.
Our room was on the third floor with a beautiful terrace. The room was small but adequate. TV had English speaking channels.
Unique Qualities: Of course, the location is ideal.
There are bikes. small tennis courts, a putting green,
big swimming pool, garden, and a terraced olive grove behind the hotel.
The morning we were to leave, I got up early, put on my bathing suit, and went to the pool. It was a sunny day; the water was warm, and "all was well in the world!"
It offers many amenities and lots of good service.
Address: Piane, 3 17488 Cadaques
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: North of Roses on the Costa Brava
Phone: (9) 72 258100/258140
More Hotels in Spain (16)
More Reviews (65)
- See All One week in Apartment in Nerja
- See All Food-Related Customs in Spain
- See All Eating Patterns in Spain
- See All We LEASED a Car For Use In Spain
- See All Madrid's Prado Museum
- See All Bullfighting in Spain
- See All Spain is a Great Place to Shop
- Nightlife in Madrid
- See All Guadalajara: Surprisingly Lovely Town
- Topless Bathers in Tossa del Mar; Watch...
- Speak no Spanish? Need this small book
Been to Spain?Share your travels with the world!
deecat's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels