Hostal Del Cardenal: "In the Heart of the Imperial City of Toledo" Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Hotel Tip by deecat
Spain Hotels: 302 reviews and 357 photos
1. Our friend Sandy Gray on steps leading to Hotel Del Cardinal in Toledo, Spain.
2. Allan drinking water from aquaduct in front of hotel.
3. Allan and Dee in front of Hotel Del Cardinal.
4. Sandy and Dee in Sandy's room looking out over courtyard of hotel; Allan was in our room across the way when he took the picture.
While in Toledo, we stayed at the Hostal Del Cardenal. It is a Toledan Palace of the 18th Century and a former summer residence of Cardinal Lorenzana, archbishop of the city.
In addition to its excellent location, it has beautiful Moorish gardens, and a restaurant with outstanding cuisine.
It is so old-world; with its arches, stained glass, and vintage restaurant that it takes you back in time.
Our hotel room was lovely. It overlooked a court yard and had a modern, gorgeous bathroom. The hotel is framed by the ancient city wall amidst lovely gardens.
Unique Qualities: This charming hotel has one of the best Restaurants in Spain. [ See restaurant tip.]
It's location is enchanting, beautiful, and so convenient.
The large rooms and terrific bathrooms just add to the location's ambience.
The impressive hotel has only 27 rooms with air, telephone, satellite TV.
Breakfast is not part of the hotel price, but a delicious Breakfast is served for 850 Pts. in 1999.
Address: Paseo de Recaredo, 24 45004 Toledo
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (9) 25-22-49 00
More Hotels in Spain (16)
More Reviews (65)
- See All One week in Apartment in Nerja
- See All Food-Related Customs in Spain
- See All Eating Patterns in Spain
- See All We LEASED a Car For Use In Spain
- See All Madrid's Prado Museum
- See All Bullfighting in Spain
- See All Spain is a Great Place to Shop
- Nightlife in Madrid
- See All Guadalajara: Surprisingly Lovely Town
- Topless Bathers in Tossa del Mar; Watch...
- Speak no Spanish? Need this small book
Been to Spain?Share your travels with the world!
deecat's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels