Hotel Europa: "Independent Hotel in Ideal Location" Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Hotel Tip by deecat
Spain Hotels: 302 reviews and 357 photos
In Madrid, we stayed at the Hotel Europa just off Puerta del Sol square. This is good location because its in a pedestrian street (no cars allowed) inside of the cultural, artistic, commercial, & entertainment areas.
The hotel's location affords an easy visit to the Prado Museum, Royal Palace, Mayor Square & other smaller museums.
The hotel has 70 rooms with private baths. Also in the room: hair dryers, radio-TV with international channels, direct phone, and safety box (a rental). There is a bar, cafeteria, laundry, fax, car rental desk, and parking.
Unique Qualities: Again, Location is most important. We walked everywhere. It was a clean hotel with Spanish furnishings and an intimate atmosphere. The service was good also.
Address: Calle del Carmen, 4 28013 Madrid
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Right off Puerta del Sol square
Phone: (34) 915 214 696
More Hotels in Spain (16)
More Reviews (65)
- See All One week in Apartment in Nerja
- See All Food-Related Customs in Spain
- See All Eating Patterns in Spain
- See All We LEASED a Car For Use In Spain
- See All Madrid's Prado Museum
- See All Bullfighting in Spain
- See All Spain is a Great Place to Shop
- Nightlife in Madrid
- See All Guadalajara: Surprisingly Lovely Town
- Topless Bathers in Tossa del Mar; Watch...
- Speak no Spanish? Need this small book
Been to Spain?Share your travels with the world!
deecat's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels