+++ several names +++: "Mouclade charentaise, of course" Top 5 Page for this destination La Rochelle Restaurant Tip by Norali
La Rochelle Restaurants: 14 reviews and 28 photos
It is a mussels dish, that has been de-iced with Pineau des Charentes wine. Then poured on it, a curry creamy sauce. The whole set is put in oven for some minutes afterwards. Then served.
Another way to experience mussels.
Favorite Dish: I love curry sauce!
More Restaurants in La Rochelle (3)
More Reviews (36)
- See All From Brussels to LR and from LR to...
- See All Decoration, antiques, gifts
- See All Nip over Châtelaillon- Plage, for beach...
- See All New Rochelle, New York State
- See All For perfume lovers...
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to La Rochelle?Share Your Travels