Hotel Meson Castilla: "Spanish Flair and Super Location" Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Hotel Tip by deecat
Spain Hotels: 302 reviews and 357 photos
While in Barcelona, we stayed in the delightful Hotel Meson Castilla. It is located in a quiet area about 100 metres from Plaza Cataluna and the Plaza Universidad, next to the Contemporary Art Museum.
It has 60 rooms with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone & air. A buffet breakfast is served in the attractive breakfast room.
It was a comfortable hotel that was decorated throughout in typical Castillian style with ornate carved and painted furnishings, wood paneling and rich colors in the fabrics used. [It is certainly not my style, but I enjoyed it just as well.]
Unique Qualities: The hotel's location was excellent for walking everywhere we wished to go.
This hotel was quiet...enough away from the commotion so that sleeping was easy.
Good buffet breakfast is included in the price.
Address: Valldoncella, 5 (Junto Plazas Castilla
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (93) 318 21 82
More Hotels in Spain (16)
More Reviews (65)
- See All One week in Apartment in Nerja
- See All Food-Related Customs in Spain
- See All Eating Patterns in Spain
- See All We LEASED a Car For Use In Spain
- See All Madrid's Prado Museum
- See All Bullfighting in Spain
- See All Spain is a Great Place to Shop
- Nightlife in Madrid
- See All Guadalajara: Surprisingly Lovely Town
- Topless Bathers in Tossa del Mar; Watch...
- Speak no Spanish? Need this small book
Been to Spain?Share your travels with the world!
deecat's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels