"Sintra" Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Things to Do Tip by ncfg
Portugal Things to Do: 760 reviews and 1,215 photos
Sintra is a charming and beautiful village not far from Lisbon.
It is in the middle of the woods with all those beautiful houses and monuments to admire.
In 1995 Sintra was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
I visited great places like the Palacio da Pena, the Mouros Castle and I tasted the famous pastry.
Address: Sintra - Lisbon district
More Reviews (77)
- See All 4* hotel in Lisbon
- See All Vila Nova de Cerveira
- See All Maybe the best Pizza I ever ate
- See All Bullfighting in Portugal
- See All Where to get money
ncfg's Related Pages
Have you been to Portugal?Share Your Travels