"Disappointed !!!" Scandic Hotel Opalen Tip by mauro_pd
Scandic Hotel Opalen, Göteborg: 715 reviews and 1 photos
Not so easy ... what should I start from ?
1) standard room service - poor
2) bar - they make you paying 2 euros for peanuts !!!!!!
3) sauna - basic, really a no frills one
4) reception - old style
5) elevators - as usual these are probes telling you which kind of hotel it is - and they're poor
Unique Qualities: Some "nightclub" events, with dancing, live music & roulette ... and, if you're an hotel guest, you can get in for free !!!!!!!! WOW :-)))
But leave your coat in the room otherwise they charge you ....... INCREDIBLE !!!!!!
Good breakfast !!!! but they do not refill when something is empty !!!!!
Address: Engelbrektsgatan 73, Gothenburg, Vastergotland, 402 23, Sweden
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (40)
- See All Vrangoooooooooo
- See All TrophicHuset
- See All Cakes again !!!!!!!!
- See All Lakerol !!!!
- See All Lilla Bommen boat trip to Klippan
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Have you been to Göteborg?Share Your Travels