"Lochristi - city of flowers" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Off The Beaten Path Tip by Luchonda
Gent Off The Beaten Path: 112 reviews and 165 photos
Lochristi is located at the eastside of Ghent
and famous for cultivating flowers like Begonia's and Azalea's.
The photo shows the decoration in the streets
BTW I'm not sure if this decoration is hiding a camera controlling the speed of cars.
The belgian gouvernment needs money : so the slogan might be : "Say it with flowers "
More Off The Beaten Path in Gent (22)
More Reviews (150)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!