"Het Valkhof museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Things to Do Tip by danitsja_nl
Nijmegen Things to Do: 190 reviews and 217 photos
If you are interested in the history of Nijmegen this is the place to go. From the Batavians till the 19th century are there to be discovered. In this museum you can find the evidence that Nijmegen is the oldest city of the Netherlands. De godenpijler van keizer Tiberius (The pillar of gods from Emperor Tiberius) Dates from 17 A.D.
Address: Kelfkensbos 59
Phone: +0031 - (0)24 630 88 05
More Things to Do in Nijmegen (16)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Sancho Tapas in Nijmegen
- See All Indoor ice skateing
- See All The International Nijmegen Four Days...
- See All Hotel on the river quay
- See All Bridge walk
- See All Holland casino Nijmegen
danitsja_nl's Related Pages
Have you been to Nijmegen?Share Your Travels