"Markets in Arnhem" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Local Custom Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Local Customs: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Markets are in my opinion the most cosy ways of shopping (for groceries). Every town has one in The Netherlands and the products sold are always fresh and deliscious. Historically seen, the markets make up the city, as one of the most important priviliges within the cityrights was the allowance to have a market. Products from the surrounding area's were brought here to be sold to the public and still it's like this within many towns in The Netherlands. The prices are also a lot lower then in shops, so why not get a taste of the market in Arnhem.
Tuesday morning in Presikhaaf
Wednesday morning in Arnhem South (Drieslag)
Thursday morning i citycentre (Jansplaats)
Friday morning in citycentre (Church quare)
and Saturday again in citycentre
More Reviews (61)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels