"Don't get nipped by a duck" Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Warnings Or Dangers Tip by unravelau
Coffs Harbour Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 3 photos
This is hardly a serious danger however you might get a bit of a fright if you are unaware. Have you ever noticed what good parents wild ducks are? I was closely watching two families just recently. One was at the local gardens and the other at the Community Village (where most of the U3A classes are held). At least 8 ducklings were involved in each family and I watched as an unsuspecting visitor to the village approached the ducklings to give one a pat only to be honked, and rushed at with beak a flapping. She jumped back, could have fallen over but didn't thank goodness........no, she didn't get her pat.
At the gardens the other day I was creeping up on this family to try and get some close up shots.............guess what? Poppa is here eyeing me off and I guess daring me to come closer..............I didn't. LOL.
More Reviews (71)
- See All Places where you can entertain...
- See All Go down a gold mine if you're game
- See All While away your afternoon in the Tavern
- See All Terrific Chinese Take Away Tucker
- See All Winter Solstice for anyone?
- See All Learn how to surf
- See All Clubbing is big in Coffs
- Accessibility - Coffs Harbour boasts of...
- Bring your own bananas
- See All A great Get away
- See All Cinema Centre and Fruit and Vegetable...
Been to Coffs Harbour?Share your travels with the world!