"Puerto Calero Marina" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Favorite Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote General: 60 reviews and 57 photos
Favorite thing: Puerto Calero marina is a lovely spot to spend an afternoon. Lots of restaurants and cafe bars overlooking the harbour.
Take a water taxi to Puerto del Carmen from here or book a submarine, catamaran trip or a scuba dive.
There is also a small marina in Puerto del Carmen in the old town, and also in Playa Blanca.
Moorings are also available in Areciffe harbour.
Fondest memory: Feed the giant fish in the shallow water.
More Reviews (129)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
- See All Ferry to Fuertuventura
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels