"Is this picture bad?" Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Tucson Warnings and Dangers: 35 reviews and 22 photos
It is not so easy to take a good picture either in a sunny day (are they others?) or at sunset/sunrise in Tucson.
First of all there are BIG contrasts between sun-lighted areas and shadows.
My top 5 advices:
1. avoid taking pics in midday, better just after sunrise or before sunset,
2. avoid making pictures with objects of large contrast (white and black) - enlarge my picture to see such pic - white sky and dark palm trees - although is it so bad? :-),
3. use filters if possible,
4. use manual white-black balance if possible and if you know how to do it hehe,
5. keep smiling :-))) and follow the links below.
- Digital Photography Review - the world's best internet service on digital cameras;
- ShortCourses - a complete guide to digital cameras, digital photography, and digital video;
- Digital Photography. The Textbook - for beginners in photography,
- photo.net - one of the world's largest photo portals online.
Have a great fun :-)
More Warnings and Dangers in Tucson (9)
More Reviews (81)
- See All Delicious coffee and live music
- See All Art to see and buy
- See All At N. Stone Ave.
- See All Congres Street
- See All 4th North Avenue
- See All Center lane
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tucson?Share Your Travels