"Walters Library -- Photo-collage" Top 5 Page for this destination The Walter Library Tip by shrimp56
The Walter Library, Minneapolis: 4 reviews and 4 photos
This building is hard to resist. The renovation has created interest and beauty in every corner. It is an interesting contrast to see the students hard at work on the most modern of technologies in this ornate high-ceilinged reading room!
Address: 117 Pleasant Street
Directions: at University of Minnesota
More Off The Beaten Path in Minneapolis (10)
More Reviews (58)
- See All The city is in the details ...
- See All Wolfgang Puck at the Walker
- See All Elegance over the Crystal Court
- See All Drive through banking -- Minnesota...
- See All Music on the Mall
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Minneapolis?Share Your Travels