"Do NOT feed the coyotes!" Top 5 Page for this destination Saguaro National Park Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Saguaro National Park Warnings and Dangers: 28 reviews and 39 photos
I found warning tables as on my picture in a few places of Saguaro National Park.
OK, but where the coyotes were that time? Still sleeping? As I know they are nocturnal animals.
Surely feeding of any wildlife is strictly forbidden. Why? I think that the most important reasons are the following:
- human food can make animals sick or even kill them,
- animals may lose their ability to search for food on their own and they may become beggars.
Any more reasons?
More Warnings and Dangers in Saguaro National Park (19)
More Reviews (97)
- See All I'd open Cactus Restaurant there :-)
- Hiking, bicycling and horseback riding
- See All They don't sell giant saguaros :-(
- See All Up and down
- See All Art?
- See All Sus Picnic Area
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Saguaro National Park?Share Your Travels