"Night Safari" Night Safari Tip by arv1

Night Safari, Singapore: 32 reviews and 41 photos

Going on the night safari was one of my most memorable moments in SIngapore!!

As I was waaay too young to go clubbing or barring, night times were usually boring for me and my family. Also, a lot of the sights we wanted to see, we saw during the day, but this place was absolutely perfect! I mean I personaly don't know any other countries who have this...I'm sure there are but I am very impressed!! (Please tell me if this is a common thing...I've recently foun out I'm quite naive!!)

There are different ways that you can see animals at this place. There is a tour that can be taken in a tram or, for the braver people, there are allocated pathways to trek on foot. I didn't take this option as I thought, knowing my luck, I would run into a snake or something soimilar, and scream the place down!! Obviously that is not possible but the insecurity remained!

I had never been that close to wild animals without glass or tall fencing between us. It was soooooooo amazing!

The gift shop was lovely too, selling all sorts of goodies - stuffed teddies, little models, and just the usual stuff they sell but the layout was totally cool!!

I would recommend this to everyone, it is safe for children, there are facilities for wheelchairs and pushchairs, as its under the stars it can be romantic...infact, I'm going to pack my bags and go there now!

Address: 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
Phone: (65) 6-269-3411
Website: http://www.zoo.com.sg/

• Updated Mar 14, 2005

Comments

arv1

“Aspire to climb as high as you can dream”

Have you been to Singapore?