"Porto" Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Things to Do Tip by ncfg
Portugal Things to Do: 760 reviews and 1,215 photos
Porto is the second great town in Portugal; it's located at North.
UNESCO classified Porto Historic Centre in 1996 as World Heritage.
It is a beautiful town where you can admire the beauty of the River Douro, the sea and the historical buildings.
The cruises on the river, the Caves where you can taste the fabulous Porto's wine, are some things you can't miss there.
More Reviews (77)
- See All 4* hotel in Lisbon
- See All Vila Nova de Cerveira
- See All Maybe the best Pizza I ever ate
- See All Bullfighting in Portugal
- See All Where to get money
ncfg's Related Pages
Have you been to Portugal?Share Your Travels