BoatHouse Bar & Grill: "Backdrop for a film" BoatHouse Bar & Grill Tip by grandmaR

BoatHouse Bar & Grill, Toronto: 2 reviews and 2 photos

Looking at the filming from dinner
by grandmaR

I went down to the waterfront to try to get a ride on the tall ship that was down there, but it was too early in the year (June).

So I took a regular cruise, and then shopped in Queen's Quay and had dinner there. I met some other folks I knew from the convention, and we ate together. At the same time some folks were filming (Toronto has an active film location industry) outside where we ate.

The restaurant has patio seating directly on the lake, but we ate inside because it was a bit cool.

Favorite Dish: I had Chowder for $4.99, Hawaiian Pizza $9.99 and tea for a total of $20.80 CN including tip.

The website says:

"Open daily for lunch at 11 am, the menu is continental/Canadian cuisine served in a friendly, casual, family atmosphere. The variety of our menu ensures a meal for every taste - a great selection - from steaks and seafood to salads and sandwiches. There is a selection of vegetarian meals and a great Children's menu!

"The BoatHouse is fully licensed with a great inside bar (lakeviews) and in the summer, a lively outdoor bar.

"Lunch and dinner entrees range from $8.99 to $24.99; reservations are recommended; large groups and parties are welcome."

Address: 207 Queen's Quay West
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Located on the main floor of the Queen's Quay Terminal, lake-side in the South-East corner.
othercontact: Fax:(406) 203-0365
Phone: (416) 203-6300
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Eclectic/International
Website: http://www.toronto.com/infosite/146655/

• Updated Oct 26, 2004

Comments

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Toronto?