VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"NEW YORK" United States of America Things to Do Tip by Hosell

United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos

For very long years,one of my dreams destination in world,it was New York City.Lucky my dream come true on June of 2,001.In this year I crossed the Atlantic Ocean for first time!.

During that trip,I stayed five days in New York and another five in Washington DC.
Really I had a wonderful time exploring the Big Apple,and I saw all best places to see on this beautiful,busy and of course the capital of world.On my days in NY,I just used the subway once,the rest of days I was going walking to everywhere,the hotel where I booked the room it was located just in the middle of Manhattan,just next to Times Square and it was really easy go north of south of the island,and I like walk very much,also I just took two taxis for the largest ways.The weather was just beautiful and I enjoyed very much seeing all these places that I've seen on movies and TV one thousand times!!!.

Nickname: EMPIRE STATE
Motto: EXCELSIOR
Largest City: NEW YORK
Flower: ROSE
Bird: BLUEBIRD
Highest Point: MT. MARCY 5,344 feet.

Picture: Brooklyn Bridge- NEW YORK

• Updated Jun 6, 2004

Comments

Hosell

“Voyage,Voyage plus loin que le jour et la nuit :-)”

Have you been to United States of America?