"Strahov - a very special Bible" Top 5 Page for this destination Strahov Monastery Tip by globetrott
Strahov Monastery, Prague: 66 reviews and 133 photos
This is certainly the most precious exhibit in Strahov monastery :
The "Strahov Evangeliar "
It was handwritten on 218 pages in the 9th century and the cover was decorated with kristalls and jewels between the 12th and the 17th century.
Address: Strahovksy klaster, Strahovske nadvori 1
Directions: From Prague Castle: Hradcanske namesti, Loretanska street, Pohorelec.
Phone: +420 233 107 711
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels