"The golden Lane" Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Lane Tip by globetrott
Golden Lane, Prague: 115 reviews and 185 photos
The Golden Lane is the most pittoresque part of the castle.
In the beginning they were the houses of the guards of the castle.
Lateron also jewelers had their productions there, so they and their precious goods were safe.
Address: Zlata ulicka
Directions: Inside Prague Castle.
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels