"St. George's Basilika interior" Top 5 Page for this destination St. George's Basilica Tip by globetrott
St. George's Basilica, Prague: 61 reviews and 97 photos
The interior of the church is rather simple in the main room, but when you go forward and to the side-rooms it gets really beautiful and interesting.
Inside the monastery you may see great paintings and sculptures, a large collection that is worth seeing, but I left it again for my next visite.
Address: Bazilika sv. Jiri
Directions: Prague Castle / St. George's Basilica
Phone: 420 257 320 536
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels