"the great mosaique outside of St.Vitus" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Vitus' Cathedral Tip by globetrott
St. Vitus' Cathedral, Prague: 328 reviews and 578 photos
This great mosaique of 1370 is one of the biggest in Europe and shows many influences of mosaiques from Venice and Byzance.
The large mosaique shows "the last judgement" and inside the arches there are some more great mosaiques, that you may see through a fence.
In the early afternoon the sun will shine directely on the mosaique !
Address: Katedrala sv. Vita, Vaclava a Vojtecha
Directions: Prague Castle
Phone: +420 224 373 368
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels