"Holy Cross Chapel" Top 5 Page for this destination Castle Tip by globetrott
Castle, Prague: 261 reviews and 477 photos
This is the entrance I used to get into the chapel.
Have a look at the great golden ornaments and decorations on the walls.
It is a pity this part of the castle is normally not open to the public.
There were also working-materials at some places, so maybe it will be re-opened for visitors again one day !
Address: Prazsky hrad
Directions: In the 2nd innercourt of the castle, next to a shop
Phone: +420 224 373 368
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels