"Pasha Kapisi.. Bab-i Ali" Istanbul Favorite Tip by Erkmen
Istanbul General: 539 reviews and 673 photos
Favorite thing: Probably one of the most interesting and Historical gates in Istanbul.. The gate of Pasha or as locals Call "Pasha Kapisi" dating back to 1843, The gate which was built in Rokoko style, is one of the numerous landmarks of the city..
Inside the gate lies the building for Istanbul Mayor... And some governmental buildings..
More General in Istanbul (37)
More Reviews (85)
- See All Hip of Istanbul...
- See All Lacivert
- See All From Istanbul to Cappadocia
- See All All Istanbul Hostels
- See All The Oldest Shopping Mall
- See All Istanbul Archeology Museum
Erkmen's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels