"Kostel Svateho vojtecha" Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Prague Off The Beaten Path: 750 reviews and 1,079 photos
This small monastery in the street " Vojtesska " is not far from the famous
Tourist-trap " U Fleku ".
There will be no guided tours, but a door will be open, on the back, and you may have a look into the great interior through an iron-fence.
More Off The Beaten Path in Prague (68)
More Reviews (184)
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels