Charles Bridge / Karluv Most: "another lovely tourist-trap" Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Shopping Tip by globetrott
Prague Shopping: 257 reviews and 290 photos
All day you may see all sorts of artists displaying and selling their goods on Charles Bridge.
There seem to be certain rules, who is allowed there, and at what time, as they all go home in the evening and make place for the various artists, sigers, acrobats,musicians etc.
What to buy: Charles Bridge is certainly not a real cheap place to go shopping, BUT I also some really great and unique souvenirs, that you will not be able to find in any souvenir-shop.
Directions: Whenever you like something, don't leave the purchase to the next day, as most of the artists are NOT there every day !!
Better ask them, what day they will be there again !
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Prague (6)
More Reviews (246)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels