"Horse & Buggy Ride" Top 5 Page for this destination Runaway Bay Off The Beaten Path Tip by saturnsvu
Runaway Bay Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 7 photos
We got to take a horse and buggy ride through the golf course neighborhood across the street. We saw lots of different levels of housing. Our guide taught us about the flora and fauna of the area, too. We were offered wine while on the trip with another couple. The guides were very nice, Paul drove and Chocelyn talked. Our horse was WEEBIT. It was a good ride, but too short!
More Reviews (20)
- See All Ride the Hobie Cat
- Warning - You may not want to leave!
- Hold Your Breath~It's Going to Be A...
- Say "Irie" Mon Even On the Wrong Side of...
- Packed A Week Before 'Cause I Was So...
- We will definitely return!