"Flight from Pompeii" Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Things to Do Tip by Kate-Me
Ballarat Things to Do: 112 reviews and 165 photos
The Botanical gardens statue house is home to my favourite Ballarat statue, the 'Flight from Pompeii' which is rather large and very special.
Note that during the week the conservatory is locked, so you'll only be able to get inside to view the statues on the weekends.
Address: Botanical Gardens
More Things to Do in Ballarat (16)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Arch of Victory and Avenue of Honour
- See All More tranquil than Hepburn Spa on a...
- See All Weather bashing, Melbourne Vs Ballarat
- See All The Nerrina in Ballarat North
- See All Coffee and cake by the Lake
- See All Heritage housing
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Have you been to Ballarat?Share Your Travels