"Hope Bakery" Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Things to Do Tip by Kate-Me
Ballarat Things to Do: 112 reviews and 165 photos
A good Bakery in Sovereign Hill.
All goods here are baked in huge traditional wood fired ovens of the time period.
You can spend ages just staring at the glass window display, trying to decide what to try.
Besides the Aussie pies, sausage rolls and old fashioned pasties, there are also buns, cakes, biscuits, slices and more.
Address: Main street, Sovereign Hill
Directions: On the right hand side, just inside the entrance of the township.
More Reviews (51)
- See All Arch of Victory and Avenue of Honour
- See All More tranquil than Hepburn Spa on a...
- See All Weather bashing, Melbourne Vs Ballarat
- See All The Nerrina in Ballarat North
- See All Coffee and cake by the Lake
- See All Heritage housing
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Have you been to Ballarat?Share Your Travels