"Sovereign Hill Post Office" Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Things to Do Tip by Kate-Me
Ballarat Things to Do: 112 reviews and 165 photos
Shops in the Sovereign Hill recreated township are not just 'window dressing', but most are fully functional too.
Here you see one of the many costumed shopkeepers, dressed in traditional 1850's attire, no matter how bad the weather conditions are.
This building is the Post Office, and also functions as a modern day Post Office where you can buy postcards and stamps, as well as collections of older Australian stamps. You can send your postcards from here and have them stamped with the special Sovereign Hill postmark.
More Things to Do in Ballarat (16)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Arch of Victory and Avenue of Honour
- See All More tranquil than Hepburn Spa on a...
- See All Weather bashing, Melbourne Vs Ballarat
- See All The Nerrina in Ballarat North
- See All Coffee and cake by the Lake
- See All Heritage housing
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Have you been to Ballarat?Share Your Travels