"National Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin Things to Do Tip by sprdak11
Szczecin Things to Do: 135 reviews and 312 photos
Set in an 18th century Baroque palace, this museum focuses on ancient and modern West Pomeranian art. Permanent exhibits include old silver, 14th century Gothic Art, and 19th century Polish art.
Hours of opening:
Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 10-17
Sat, Sun 10-16
closed on Mon
The entrance: 6 zl , 3 zl
Address: Staromlynska Street 27
More Things to Do in Szczecin (81)
More Reviews (158)
- See All At Waly Chrobrego
- See All The Language Tandems
- See All The group "Moje miasto Szczecin"
- See All The ferry Wolin visiting Szczecin
- See All Opera on the Castle - The Great Contest...
sprdak11's Related Pages
Have you been to Szczecin?Share Your Travels